I am working with an International bank in the recruitment of a Treasury Operations Officer. The is a newly created role due to demand.
You will be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks relating to Foreign Exchange, Money Market Deposits, Bonds, Repos, Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps, Caps, Floors, FRAs and Futures, Currency Options and CDs and other Derivative Products.
- To process/verify new transactions
- To confirm details of new trades with brokers
- To issue and check confirmations for new deals
- To input/verify maintenance of transaction events according to the life cycle of the product.
- To input/verify final settlement
- To calculate and maintain cash positions in various currencies
- To check SWIFT payments/messages before their ultimate release
To be successful in the role you must have experience in a similar Treasury Back Office role as well as working knowledge of all the products mentioned. SWIFT knowledge is also advantageous. In return they are offering a salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience.