I am working with an Internal Bank based in the City in the recruitment of a brand new role. This position has been created due to demand and it reports directly into the ‘head of’.
Responsibilities of the role include
- To oversee and actively engage (hands on) with the department staff
- To establish and maintain the back office organisation in order to provide high quality service to the front office
- To authorise/verify any documents or transactions
- To resolve any issues associated with unusual transactions
- Cash Management and day to day SWIFT operation.
- To assess the performance of staff
Vast experience is needed for this position as well as hands on operating within a treasury back office with particular emphasis on settlement knowledge. Deep understanding of all treasury products is a must. In return they are offering a salary up to £75,000 plus a car allowance which is paid in cash.