A leading international bank requires a bright, graduate calibre associate to assist with onboarding new clients, ensuring appropriate set up that meets regulatory requirements and internal procedure. This is a maternity contract until Feb 2022.
1. To provide assistance to the team, liaising with relationship managers to identify and clarify the accurate client’s needs
2. To assist relationship managers with the on-boarding procedure required for internal procedures and external regulations
3 To research client’s corporate profile and business activities and compile a report
4. To research market/economic data and announcements and compile a report
5. To assist senior members of the team in daily routine work
6. To prepare presentation material and briefing
Skills and Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Previous experience or internship within financial services
- Must demonstrate an interest and enthusiasm in Finance
- Strong numeracy and literacy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Advanced in MS Office applications, in particular, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today