The role is within the Trade Finance Department and may be interchangeably responsible for processing, initiation, document checking or the settlement stage of trade finance operations products.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Carrying out Trade Finance Compliance and due diligence checks
- Processing transactions timely and accurately
- Initiating all types of LCs (Export /Import / Back to Back)
- Processing Amendments to LCs
- Processing Guarantees and Standby LCs
- 1st or 2nd Check documents as required against LC terms
- Register Documents received under LCs
- Handle documents on Collection (inward / Outward)
- Process Payments under Export/Import LCs, IRU claims, Collection
To be successful you must have good knowledge of ALL trade finance products and the ability to process independently – Import and export LCs, back to back LCs, transferable LCs, discounts. In return they are offering a market rate salary.