Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of all Trade Finance products with a particular focus on export L/C advising and confirmation
- Processing of all Trade Finance products- L/C advising and confirmation, guarantees
- Document checking, discounting and refinancing – 1st checking at least but second checking preferred
- Discounting of receivables, invoices, promissory notes and bills of exchange.
- Documentary bills for collection and issuing Guarantees & Standby letters of Credit.
- Carrying out KYC on all relevant parties
- Familiarly in the role of Compliance w/r to trade finance transactions and ability to interface with relevant compliance authorities within the bank to authorise transactions
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Experience issuing, advising and confirming documentary credits and relevant document checking
- Knowledge of UCP600, URC522, URR725 and ISBP
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance including all payment types
- CDCS qualified preferred but those with equivalent industry experience also invited to apply
Interested parties please apply ASAP