Sourcing Specialist – 3-6 month Temporary Assignment £30k per annum, based in Manchester.
Are you experienced within Talent Sourcing (Recruitment Resourcing) and looking for your next step? Are you available immediately and can commit to a 3-6 month temporary assignment (initially) ?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a global Financial Services firm who are currently experiencing a really busy period. This global Talent Acquisition team support over 10,000 colleagues globally and require an ‘extra pair of hands’ to join their dynamic team. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and focused on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse high quality talent for three business entities.
As the Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for sourcing and identifying qualified candidates for open positions across the businesses, serving multiple client groups across EMEA.
You will work together with the recruiters and hiring managers in their client groups and with other recruiting team members to provide best practice talent identification and sourcing service. You will execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract high-quality talent for the business/region.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Providing value-add sourcing advice to recruiters, hiring managers and key senior leaders/decision makers to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies
- Demonstrating understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Strengthening existing and identify new sources of hires and develop relationships with external top performers who can positively impact business outcomes in the future.
- Demonstrating labour market expertise for the markets in which you recruit
- Analytical ability to understand the business need and the job specification, and to assess the fit of potential candidates
- Approaching potential talent in a strategic, focused way to create a dialog that attracts talent to consider employment at the business
- Proactively researching and investigating innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies. Developing and executing sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
- Sourcing active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Sourcing passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Maintaining a focus on the sourcing of diversity candidates, to continue to build and develop the diversity of the workforce
Recruiting Strategy & Marketing
- Recommending and communicating recruiting strategies, including sourcing and talent acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems.
- Implementing external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce.
- Strategically develop and implement localised advertising campaigns (Internet, Intranet, newspapers, etc.). Evaluate campaign value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
- Implementing and maintaining reporting and analytics to track the successes of direct talent sourcing, with sourcing metrics to include source of candidate, source effectiveness, and diversity
- Gathering and analysing competitive industry information regarding salary, talent availability and market trends, and advise recruitment and management appropriately
- Partnering with Recruiters, regional business leaders, and other key stakeholders to analyse staffing goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to find the right talent.
- Demonstrating understanding of the organisation’s business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Building strong two-way relationships with recruiters and hiring managers to provide market intelligence, feedback on the employment brand, and to ensure high-level service delivery
- Undergraduate degree level education required.
- Solid and relevant recruitment experience
- Experience working as a Talent Sourcer in either a search firm, agency or corporation
- Subject matter expertise in sourcing through social media channels and internet data mining (including Boolean searches)
- Experience within the financial services and/or software industries, advantageous
- Presenting to and influencing hiring managers
- Excellent interviewing, assessment, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion
- Handling volume sourcing and multiple priorities
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) essential, along with other specialist recruitment software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Trained and skilled in recruitment and sourcing systems and tools
- Good oral and written communication skills – articulate and numerate
- Builds relationships, team player, adaptable
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
IMMEDIATE STARTERS ONLY PLEASE!
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|