An innovative private equity backed Property business, with an enviable portfolio, has appointed LMA Recruitment to assist with an exciting project.
The project relates to the update of the core finance system moving from a legacy version of Microsoft Navision (“NAV”) to SAP Business ByDesign (“SAP ByD”).
Working with the Financial Controller and IT team this role is to ensure the finance team has the required reporting capabilities at the point of Go-Live.
You must be available immediately to start work – and commit to the project completion; end of July 2021.
- Working closely with the implementation and finance teams to ensure successful delivery of the new finance system. Dedicated resource to the project consists of SAP Sapphire as the external implementation consultants, Solver as the external consolidation platform consultants, 3 IT resources, 4 Finance resources and significant input from the Financial Controller, Finance Director and a number of individuals from the Finance team
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) where required
- Understand Finance requirements for financial, management, core and ad-hoc reporting
- Review SAP ByD standard reports and understand if Finance outputs could be reconfigured to work with these standard reports
- Using the SAP ByD “Business Analytics” work centre design additional reports required by the Finance department
- Design, build and operate robust and scalable SAP ByD in-system dashboards and visualisations
Post Go-Live and Training
- Ensure Finance users are adequately prepared to use the new reports
- Continual support in the period post go-live
- Review of the training materials and working with the business Systems Trainer to ensure Finance team is adequately trained for the new reporting
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A strong sense and awareness of control and attention to detail, balanced with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Must be extremely diligent, reliable and self-motivated in nature
- Excellent time management, planning and co-ordination skills are essential
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- Excellent communication skills including acting as a conduit between finance and IT ensuring the teams understand requirements and capabilities
- Mature and professional in nature
- Capable of developing good working relationships with individuals at all levels both internal and external
Although this head office is based in central London, this company are willing to consider suitable candidates (who have a solid track record of this type of project work) to complete this role totally remotely – so you can reside anywhere within the UK.
This IMMEDIATE interim opportunity will be looking to appoint the successful candidate within a week, so please apply today if you’d like to be considered.
With regret, due to the number of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.