An international bank based in London are looking for an experience Trade Finance candidate to join their team.
You will be expected to be interchangeable reasonable for the full trade lifecycles.
Responsibilities include –
- Carrying out Trade Finance Compliance and due diligence checks and reference made to Red Flags, in accordance with procedures
- Processing/Authorizing transactions
- Initiating/Authorizing all types of LCs (Export /Import / Back to Back)
- Processing/Authorizing Amendments to LCs
- Creating/Authorizing MT700, 710, 707. 799, 999
- Reviewing credit transactions and providing transaction dynamics
- Register Documents received under LCs
- 1st or 2nd Check documents as required against LC terms
- Handle documents on Collection (inward / Outward)
- Process/Authorize Payments under Export/Import LCs, IRU claims, Collection
To be successful in this role you must have solid previous experience in a similar position and have knowledge of all Trade Finance products. You must also have excellent knowledge of all the ICC rules. In return they are offering a market leading salary plus benefits and bonus.