I am working with a leading bank based in London that are looking for somebody to manage documentation and credit control activities for the business post credit approvals.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Record all the transactions and ensure smooth flow of day to day activities and transactions
- Maintain credit facility files
- Prepare standard & non-standard documentation, Syndicated Agreements, Facility Offer Letters, Security-related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents
- Ensure all security/support documents have been properly executed
- Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies/deficiencies (if any) in the documentation.
- Encode and activate credit limits
To be successful in the role you must solid experience in a credit admin function and also good experience with legal documentation (loan and trade finance). In return they are offering a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.