Senior Claims Adjuster – Professional Liability
£78,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
We are looking for a Senior Claims Adjuster to join a global Insurer based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adjusting, managing and processing of new claims and existing claims across the Professional Lines class of business with a heavy bias towards the US Jurisdiction.
- Help the Underwriters attract and retain business.
- Ensure that all claims are dealt with efficiently and fairly, in line with insurance cover, binder requirements and all associated compliance rules and regulations.
- To utilise knowledge and judgment to offer an opinion regarding coverage, liability, evaluation, damages, strategy and reserving.
- To offer insights into trends, analysis, patterns, wording amendments which help support the business in reserving and risk selection.
- Supervision and maintenance of all computer and paper-based records in relation to claims and in accordance with the claims manual.
- Attendance at large loss meetings presenting claims and offering insight, explanation and rationale. Attending regular reserving meetings with actuaries and confidently discussing the portfolio of claims handled.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must:
- be able to demonstrate first class application of insurance principles
- Have experience and all round knowledge of the superyacht insurance market
- Ability to build strong relationships with key Brokers and Clients
- Have a good understanding of the Lloyds market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key player in a successful business where your hard work and success will really be noticed and well rewarded. Please get in touch if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about the role.
|Job Category||Leisure and Sport|