A leading energy company requires an experienced Salesforce Administrator to assist with a new workforce tool. This is a temporary role until March 2021 with strong possibility of extension. It is a remote role but preference is candidates based in Scotland
- User Administration – Overall contract and ownership for the number of users in the system and ensuring that users are deactivated once they leave the company to ensure that the number of licenses being used remains fair across the regions.
- Issue Triage – A System Admin would typically act as the first line of support for the customer to help understand any issues raised
- Report Development & Maintenance – A System Admin will understand the data specific to the company better than anyone else. When a request for specific data arises, they will be able to create the required reports as they understand where the data comes from. The same is said when something changes, and the reports need to be reconfigured, or if someone has a concern with what the data is showing.
- System Configuration – This relates to things like data retention and ensuring that the system processes setup are running correctly within Salesforce. Another example being should something change such as a picklist that needs to be changed. E.g. a cancellation reason or something like this.
- Ongoing Project Work – System admin would work with the project team to help set up testing environments and ensure the project team have access to the company’s org. They would also be heavily involved with testing any changes, to ensure that any company specific config isn’t impacted by the changes.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced user of Salesforce
- Previous experience within an IT support role
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|