LMA is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a Financial Services organisation based in London to recruit a Reward Manager.
This is a newly created role where you will be reporting to the HR Director and will be given a broad remit to build he capability in the following areas
- Manage Annual Pay review and year-end compensation process
- Salary benchmarking as required
- Collect and collate market data
- Work with HRD,CEO and President to build and develop a compensation philosophy
- Review and evaluate current job bandings and career development paths
- Manage the annual Benefits review cycle, ensuring benefits are benchmarked against the market and remain competitive
- Work with HR team to create a feedback survey on the existing benefits to track and assess engagement
Data and Technology:
- Become the lead for core HR data
- Develop the HR dashboards and systems capabilities
- Work with HRD and finance to provide data for budgets and wider commercial HR data
- Own the monthly QA review for payroll sign off
This is a great opportunity for somebody who enjoys the challenge of scoping out a new function and building capability and helping the business achieve its objectives through high-quality Reward operations and strategy.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|