Reward Analyst – £40,000 per annum.
LMA Recruitment have been appointed by a global leading law firm who are on a transformation journey and require an experienced Reward Analyst to join their HR Team for a 6 month contract.
The role is responsible for leading on annual compensation events (such as pay and bonus reviews), conducting data analysis (budgeting, project work) and in completing standard reward activities (benchmarking, query resolution). The role predominantly supports the UK compensation activities but will also involve supporting other Reward managers in project or analysis and benefit activity as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan for and co-lead on the UK annual salary and bonus review (full cycle), creating the timeline, documenting and adhering to deadlines and ensuring appropriate and effective administration, communication tools and correct handover of data to payroll and systems teams
- Support with the setup and maintenance of the compensation tool, working with the team as a subject matter expert to support the rollout of future compensation and benefit systems
- Ensure the salary, bonus, pension and benefits are benchmarked using agreed credible data sources and analyse the findings on a regular basis. Responsible for survey submissions and vendor relations
- Undertake financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review and as required in projects
- Work to embed the role framework in reward practices, completing regular audits and support with changes and with upskilling the wider firm
- Produce the data for the annual D& I report (e.g. gender/ethnicity pay report) and run equal pay reviews
- Manage any changes to the real living wage
- Work on wider HR projects from time to time as agreed, which may be UK or international in scope
- Work with the HR Operations team to ensure that employee data relating to salary, bonus and framework is correctly recorded in the HR system for the UK and audit on an annual basis at the time of the salary review
- Engaging within HR to ensure performance related remuneration systems and policies are effectively documented, communicated, planned for and reported
- Assist with maintenance of the compensation and benefits framework, policies and processes in line with the overall business strategy
- Engage with the business as a subject matter expert to ensure that Reward is seen as a visible partner which is relevant to the wider strategic agenda of the firm
- You must be an accomplished Reward Analyst with practical experience of salary and bonus reviews, benchmarking, compensation systems and benefit policies/administration
- You will have excellent Excel, Report Writing, PowerPoint skills and experience of HR systems and data manipulation
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently both orally and in writing
- Apply specific knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to problems and respond positively and credibly, to overcome any barriers
- Have proven experience of acting as the primary point of contact for a defined population
- Take the initiative to identify new opportunities and challenge established ways of doing things
- Knowledge of equal pay methodologies and their application
- Collaborate and share by encouraging teamwork and building a strong team spirit;
- Understanding of employee benefits, administration and experience of working with vendors would be ideal
- Experience of a partnership or professional services environment would be beneficial
This is a market leading global organisation whose clients range from multinational, Global 1000 and Fortune 500 enterprises – to emerging companies, developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything they do they ensure they are connected with their People, their Clients and their Communities, – and they live by these values.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and Inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. This company believes that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. They know that the rich diversity across their firm makes them stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps them better serve their clients and communities. They are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across their global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make them such a fantastic company to work for!
So, if you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this rare opportunity – and you’d like to work for such a highly sought after company, please send me your CV via this link today, without delay.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|