Recruitment Co-ordinator, 3-6 months contract
LMA Recruitment has been appointed to support a global Investment Management Company to recruit a brand new Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their London office on a 3-6 month contract basis.
This dynamic company have over 1500 employees globally and approximately 100 staff within their London office. The successful candidate will be supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition and the TA with a variety of administrative and co-ordination duties.
So what’s involved?
You will be responsible for managing the overall candidate experience by scheduling phone (and onsite) interviews and responding to any questions candidates may have in order to provide a “first class” experience for candidates. Additional responsibilities include operational oversight of the applicant tracking system, background check system, maintaining job boards, and as well as database management around future prospect candidate data mapping.
Typical daily responsibilities include:
- Creating requisitions within the ATS and move candidates through the workflow process
- Logging all employee referral candidates for appropriate follow-up by recruiter
- Post and remove job openings on the designated website/job board/career services sites
- Maintaining interviewer listing and schedule selected candidates accordingly, including interview packet preparation
- Schedule candidate feedback sessions and participate in feedback session
- Providing appropriate notifications to candidates and vendors regarding status
- Relay any necessary next steps/final candidate feedback to third party staffing firms
- Prepare all offer letters for review and send offer letters via ATS
- Process all background checks and compliance related questionnaires * Work with HR team and business departments to onboard all candidates
- Maintain job board site/University Career Services master login information
- Other projects as assigned as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate HR environment.
- Industry experience within Professional Services or Financial Services is preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and databases preferred. Experience with Avature a plus. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) a MUST
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Possess a proactive approach to accomplishing work, executes consistent follow-up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritise workload independently; strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player yet able to work autonomously in current ‘work from home’ situation.
If you are available to start work IMMEDIATELY (i.e have no notice to serve) and feel you have the correct skills and experience for this opportunity, please send us your CV today without delay.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive every day, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|