Talent and Development Co-ordinator – £40k
A highly successful and forward thinking global Financial Services Company is looking for an interim Talent and Development Coordinator. This is a new role working within a friendly and collaborative team supporting on the implementation and management of talent related programmes to develop the capability of the employees. This will be across UK predominantly and EMEA. This is a fabulous opportunity to utilise your skills to make a difference.
* Supporting with recruitment and monitoring of the Early Talent Programmes
* Supporting with the onboarding and management of third party vendors
* Providing data insights and analysis for reviewing the effectiveness of talent development interventions
* Responsible for responding to employee and manager requests
* Supporting on key projects as required
Skills and experience
* You must have gained the above talent development experience within financial services or a large corporate organisation
* You must have a qualification in Human Resources or Psychology
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to provide insights
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Solution orientated and the ability to think creatively
* Ability to manage multiple projects with different timelines
The ideal candidate will have worked within a Financial Services company previously and specifically supported a team that focused on the ‘Early Years’ Talent Acquisition.
However if you’ve worked for a reputable Financial Services firm within their recruitment/talent team – I would still like to hear from you.
This opportunity will be initially offered on an interim basis (temporary via LMA Recruitment) until October, but it’s likely to extend/convert permanently thereafter (although no guarantees can be made at this stage.)
IMMEDIATE STARTERS ONLY PLEASE.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this IMMEDIATE opportunity, please send your CV today.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|