Recruitment Co-ordinator / Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
LMA Recruitment has been appointed to support a global Investment Bank to recruit a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their London office on a temporary basis, until October 2021.
This extremely busy company have over 10,000 employees globally and approximately 8 staff within their London Talent/Recruitment team. The successful candidate will be part of the new centralised Talent Acquisition function and will play a key role within the team as they enter the implementation and ‘go live’ deliverables of the new sourcing business model.
So what’s involved?
This role is fast paced and varied. Typical duties will be:
- Posting and advertising jobs
- Corresponding with job applicants
- Providing logistical support for interviews and meetings
- Preparing correspondence and presentations
- Editing and formatting documents
- Preparing materials for meetings and workshops and acting as a resource support for answering general recruitment enquiries.
The scope also includes the support of all hiring activity across London at all corporate grades up to Director and across all role types.
The role holder will be required to build effective relationships and provide recruitment support to a wide range of stakeholders including, but not limited to:
- Business leaders and recruiting managers within the Group across EMEA.
- The HR team including Head of HR, HR Business Partners, TD&I and Talent Leads, Remuneration & Regulation Team
- External vendors and networking groups
Typical daily responsibilities include:
- Creating requisitions within the ATS and move candidates through the workflow process
- Logging all employee referral candidates for appropriate follow-up by recruiter
- Post and remove job openings on the designated website/job board/career services sites
- Maintaining interviewer listing and schedule selected candidates accordingly, including interview packet preparation
- Schedule candidate feedback sessions and participate in feedback session
- Providing appropriate notifications to candidates and vendors regarding status
- Relay any necessary next steps/final candidate feedback to third party staffing firms
- Prepare all offer letters for review and send offer letters via ATS
- Process all background checks and compliance related questionnaires * Work with HR team and business departments to onboard all candidates
- Maintain job board site/University Career Services master login information
- Other projects as assigned as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate HR environment.
- Industry experience within Professional Services or Financial Services is preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and databases preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) a MUST
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Possess a proactive approach to accomplishing work, executes consistent follow-up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet changing business needs
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritise workload independently; strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player yet able to work autonomously in current ‘work from home’ situation.
If you are available to start work IMMEDIATELY (i.e have no notice to serve) and feel you have the correct skills and experience for this opportunity, please send us your CV today without delay.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive every day, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|