Executive Assistant/Office Manager – 1 year contract maternity contract – Starts April – salary competitive plus excellent benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to secure a 1 year maternity contract in a superb company based in the City. (Part remote/Part office based). 9.00 – 5.30 with flexibility.
The company are highly successful, global and have a genuine interest in their staff and its a wonderful role, where you will be the lynchpin of the office and go to person.
We are looking for an individual who has Office Management/EA experience and who is a natural multitasker, with a warm and engaging outlook.
Ideally from a finance background, although not essential, we are looking for a candidate who is utterly career committed and will go above and beyond in their role.
If you are passionate and committed to your work and are confident, professional and possess excellent Office Management/EA experience, then apply today for immediate screening.
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the London office. Additionally, the incumbent provides general office management and meeting and event coordination. A great deal of confidentiality and a high level of discretion are required in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibility of supporting two senior stakeholders, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished.
* Provides calendar management to stakeholder and members of the London based staff as well as acting as a liaison
* Managing inbox & calendar.
* Assist with Onboarding & Offboarding of staff, working alongside IT & HR.
* Administers correspondence, manages incoming telephone calls.
* Archiving documents & files for staff.
* Completes and submits business expense claims.
* Schedules internal and external meetings including internal Townhall and external interviews.
* Communicating with Board Members, scheduling Board Meetings, and arranging meeting agendas.
* Prepares for meetings by booking conference rooms, providing refreshment, drafting Agenda’s and other materials.
* Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary.
* Ensuring Directors visa’s & passports are in date and applying for renewals.
* Acts as liaison with the landlord and building management on any office-related issues.
* Acts as liaison with other Vendors.
* Arranges and manages the courier services.
* Opening, sorting and distributing incoming letters, emails, and other correspondence.
* Arranges business travel for members of London and international staff.
* Arranging lunches for client meetings.
* Stocking the office with stationery and other equipment when required.
Key Personal Skills/ Attributes required:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Professional discretion
* Ability to prioritise work and effectively manage workload whilst balancing competing commitments.
* Highly organised and adaptable.
* Proactive thinker and planner.
* Excellent IT skills with strong experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and other Microsoft and IT programmes.
* Strong telephone manner and ability to organise effectively
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively work to tight deadlines.
* Adaptable and inquisitive with a “can do” attitude.
* Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Team player and demonstrable ability for dynamism and change, working in a fast-paced environment.
* Co-operative, team-orientated style.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract and applicants should be 100% committed to the business and team and be available for April start.
The company recognise potential and ability and the incumbent will receive an excellent handover.
Thank you for considering this role.
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|