Our client, a well-established real estate group, are looking for a qualified Management Accountant with at least 1 years PQE experience.
They are considering candidates who have come from practice as well as candidates who are working within industry – as long as your client industry exposure is transferable, ideally real estate or property!
As Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Preparation of daily management accounts and other management information for business units and senior management
- Completing monthly P&L analysis
- Maintain an efficient Accounts Payable for the company
- Contribute to the company’s financial strategy and decision-making process
- Quarterly and monthly MI and analysis to both group and different underwriting divisions
- Assisting in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Budgeting and cash-flow forecasting
- Assistance to the budgeting and management reporting team
This key role would suit a fully qualified management accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a strong background within real estate or property, gained either in industry or in practice. As well as strong background in technical accounting and analysis this role suits an individual with strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, fast paced, forward thinking organisation and further your technical skills!