Management Accountant required to assist a global Property company with a Finance systems transformation project.
This successful organisation who have an enviable property portfolio, is currently undergoing a systems transformation project and need an experienced Management Accountant who can ‘add value’ to the finance team and the project for a 4-5 month duration.
Working with the Financial Controller and as part of the IT and Finance joint implementation, this role is to ensure the successful implementation and go-live of the finance system; moving from Microsoft Navision (“NAV”) to SAP Business ByDesign (“SAP ByD”).
- Working closely with the implementation and finance teams to ensure successful delivery of the new finance system. Dedicated resource to the project consists of SAP Sapphire as the external implementation consultants, Solver as the external consolidation platform consultants, 3 IT resources, 4 Finance resources and significant input from the Financial Controller, Finance Director and a number of individuals from the Finance team
- Understand current data in NAV and its use. Working as part of the seem to successfully migrate required monthly balances and opening positions
- Understand data requirement in SAP ByD and how these differ from NAV. Determine data source (other main business systems are Salesforce, Office RnD, Stripe and an in-house product/inventory system)
- Understand master data requirements within SAP ByD. Set up the required data, gain approval from senior Finance team and establish procedures for master data changes and control
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Part of the post UAT to Go-Live migration team performing key tasks ensuring system is ready for use on the Go-Live date
- Review existing procedures used in conjunction with NAV. Understand whether the procedures can be adapted to SAP ByD consistency or need to be rewritten and update procedures together with the end finance users
- Identify and implement process improvements within the Group Reporting function
Post Go-Live and Training
- Ensure Finance users are adequately prepared for the new system and their requirements have been understood and met
- Continual support in the period post go-live
- Review of the training materials and working with the business Systems Trainer to ensure Finance team and business teams that will use SAP ByD for P2P related tasks are appropriately trained
Finance Department Support
Other ad-hoc finance related tasks if required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of SAP ByD (required)
- Knowledge of NAV and Salesforce (desirable)
- Strong financial background
- Prior experience with system enhancements or implementation
- Broad financial background understanding accounts production, accounts receivable, accountant payable and banking transactions
- Interest in process improvement and implementation of change
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Newly qualified / Part qualified accountant with at least 3 years experience working in finance
This dynamic company offer a fantastic agile working set up, a supportive and inclusive culture, and have a brilliant reputation – which will only enhance your CV/career.
If you have worked within a finance transformation project before and you have the necessary skills and experience to add value to this IMMEDIATE project, please send us your CV via this link today.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.