The main duty will be processing of Loan related transactions and amendments as directed.
* Monitor internal accounting ledgers to identify and clear breaks as required.
* Prepare Drawdown, Rollover, Fee advices and Audit confirmations for internal and external clients.
* Input of data into the Banks accounting and funding systems as directed.
* Preparation of ad hoc internal reports and reconciliations as directed.
* Preparing swift payments and sending funding instructions to Treasury
* Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified with management
* Provides advisory services to internal clients relating to own practice area, by being focal point of contact, to ensure there is no misalignment between policy and practice
* Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs.
* Updates procedures to reflect changes to policies and in current practice.
* Responsibility for the checking and authorisation of other team members’ work to ensure accuracy in processing/settlement of Bank’s transactions.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
* Educated to degree level
* Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written (Additional relevant languages would be beneficial esp. European languages)
* Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
* Experience with SWIFT, Loan IQ, ACBs (ideally all but partial at least)
* Experience in a relevant Operations department of an international bank
* Knowledge of Legal documentation
* Ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
* Knowledge and understanding of the Bank and its functions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a financial institution (bank) to include at least 1-2 years experience in the administration and processing of Loans on a corporate / commercial or governmental level.
This is a long term temporary opportunity for immediate start and there is more than one vacancy available so interested applicants please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.