Respected international bank seeking an experienced Loans Administrator to undertake processing and settlement of loan products. This role sits within Operations but will require broad knowledge of Treasury, Loans and Operations. Previous experience with bilateral and syndicated Loan administration is required. Previous experience in an Agency bank for syndicated loan administration would be very advantageous.
The main duty will be processing of Loan-related transactions and amendments as directed.
* General Loans Administration duties, acting as a Participant, including drawdowns, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellations, prepayments in accordance with agreed & documented workflows;
* Committed/Uncommitted Bilateral administration including drawdowns, rate fixes, rollovers, fees, transfers, cancellations, prepayments in accordance with agreed & documented workflows;
* Daily Work coordination, in a paperless environment;
* Nostro Reconciliations and ongoing queries;
* Management Reporting and daily validations;
* Sub-Participation / Risk-participation deal administration;
* SWIFT payments;
* Upfront/ Ongoing Fee administration
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
* At least 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role within corporate banking (Participation & Bilateral transactions) ideally within the UK market but acting as an outsourcer for UK- based banks also acceptable
* Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
* Knowledge of Loans Agency useful. Swift Payments & Nostro Reconciliations experience preferred.
* Experience with /System knowledge of LoansIQ desirable but not essential, Lotus Notes, SWIFT Alliance, Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to organise and prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
* Knowledge and understanding of the Bank and its functions
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a financial institution (bank) to include experience in the administration and processing of Loans on a corporate / commercial / governmental level.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity for immediate start so interested applicants please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.