Legal Cashier – Colchester
Our client, a well-established Law firm that works across the UK, is looking for a Legal Cashier
As Legal Cashier, you will help with all aspects of accounts administration across the team – including all aspects of legal cashiering.
Working between their Colchester & London offices, your main duties with include:
- Accounts administration
- All elements of legal cashiering
- Residual Balance administration and general financial assistance for the Real Estate and Projects Department
- Reconciliation of client matters for both office and client ledgers
- Office and client account banking and processing
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS
- Archiving of ledger files
Please note that this role is based between the Colchester office and working from home. There will be occasional travel into the London office. They are ideally looking for somebody with at least 12 months of experience achieved within a finance team within a law firm. You should have previous experience within a similar role – experience of residual balance reconciliation & all aspects of commercial conveyancing accounting would be both beneficial and advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn and develop. As part of an extremely supportive team, within a well-renowned organisation there is lots of room for progression!