LMA Recruitment has been appointed to assist a well established company, based in Central London, to find an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join their well respected HR team.
This fast paced, international brand requires someone with a self-motivated, dynamic approach who can bring fresh ideas and execute effective L&D strategies.
The purpose of this role will be to provide a proactive, professional and comprehensive Learning & Development service to all employees (in line with business objectives) and build the L&D strategy to deliver a strong learning offering across all 7 European countries.
As L&D Manager, the role is responsible for ensuring all employees have the opportunity and accessibility to enhance their skills and knowledge to enable the company to meet its objectives and individual learning plans.
The role supports the business and HRBPs to ensure all training, coaching, learning and development programmes are updated and adapted for each market in Europe therefore enabling consistent execution across all EMEA.
This opportunity is immediately vacant, so we are ideally looking for an experienced L&D Manager who can start work immediately; Temp to Perm.
Typical duties will involve:
- Owning the end-to-end learning and development proposition for the EMEA region.
- Liaising with the business and HRBPs to advise on training and development solutions for employees e.g. formal and informal learning
- Liaise with global L&D partners to ensure consistency of approach and to leverage common tools and training material
- Partners with the HRD, and HRBPs to ensure all L&D activities and programmes are updated and relevant for each market to ensure consistent implementation
- Liaise with external training providers based on training needs to ensure relevant L&D opportunities are offered
- Research and develop recommendations for L&D activities e.g. apprenticeships, interns, graduates etc.
- Use regular tracking to continuously evaluate the effectiveness of L&D activities e.g., Kirkpatrick ROI.
- Supports company direction from a L&D perspective, working with relevant business groups to creating regionally relevant content, for example DEI and Mental Health Wellbeing.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role – and you’re available to start work immediately – please send your CV via this link today to be considered. Thank you.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|