A leading international bank requires a fluent Japanese speaker to assist with the ongoing monitoring of the loans in the bank’s Commercial Real Estate portfolio and assist with Facility Agency and/or Security Trustee activities. This is a maternity contract starting asap
- To take care of the administrative and monitoring processes connected with Commercial Real Estate finance transactions and to support the Real Estate Finance team as it develops and expands its business activities in the European markets.
- To carry out regular covenant compliance checks for each of the loan facilities in the portfolio, in accordance with the requirements stipulated in each loan agreement and any applicable additional internal rules.
- To assist with maintaining and updating the relevant internal monitoring databases to reflect the results of the periodic covenant monitoring and any other regular internal reporting that may be required.
- To assist with the internal process of reviewing, processing and responding to any waiver requests, following consultation with Front Office, Loan Administration and any other appropriate departments.
- To coordinate the bank’s regular Asset Assessment process in relation to the loans in the Real Estate Finance portfolio.
- To undertake all of the steps in the initial registration of the Real Estate loan portfolio and to carry out all of the administrative procedures in relation to each newly closed Real Estate Finance transaction, including recording documented financial covenants, key monitoring requirements and any other important data onto the Bank’s dedicated Real Estate Finance intranet site.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to speak and write Japanese fluently is essential
- Previous experience within an administrative role within banking
- Ability to use initiative and work to tight deadlines
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|