A leading energy company requires an experienced IT Helpdesk Advisor to act as the first point of contact between their technology services and business colleagues. This is an urgent temporary role for 8 months
- Acting as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Responding to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Providing first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocating unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Assisting with the development of standards, and applying these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents.
- Gathering information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocating incidents as appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an IT Helpdesk role is essential, with knowledge of up to second line support
- Customer facing skills
- Problem Solving/diagnostic skills
- Service Desk Analyst qualification would be desirable
- Technical Specific Skills
- Active Directory
- Windows Client OS
- Mobile Device Management (Intune)
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|