Internal Recruitment Coordinator, City of London
Are you currently working agency side in Recruitment, looking to make the move into a world leading professional services organisation?
We are looking for a superb Resourcing Coordinator who will support internally, placing management consultants on assignment and working on internal resourcing projects.
The role has a heavy administrative emphasis and you must have full 360 experience, ideally from a recruitment agency where you have handled and managed processes at pace.
You will be a superb communicator and able to liaise with senior stakeholders with confidence and professionalism and support your consultants, coordinating diaries and admin and placing them offsite on various projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a first class business and become an integral member of the team.
Job spec below:
A rare opportunity is available for an RDC who wants to expand their resourcing reach, work in a structured environment that is also agile and dynamic and elevate their position to be more cognizant of commercial levers and experiences of their resources.
As part of the resourcing team, you will be able to work on large-scale requirements, across a range of sectors in a market that is expected to explode with activity in the coming months. Being part of the Strategy and Transactions resourcing team, will give you significant exposure to leadership and is ideal for someone who is looking to expand their brand and skills arsenal.
The role encompasses the following:
Ensure optimal demand and supply management for resource deployment
- Use knowledge of clients and their capability requirements combined with an understanding of skills and career aspirations of individuals to make resourcing decisions
- Manage the bench/capacity and identify creative opportunities to optimise productivity and profitability for the service line
- Act as the first point of contact for resourcing conflicts and issues, escalating to the Resource Deployment Manager as per protocols
Reports to the Resource Deployment Manager
Drive and manage resourcing performance
- Analyses and takes actions on resourcing performance to Resource Deployment Manager
- Drives Retain versus Actual variance interventions as identified from Centre of Excellence (CoE) analytics
- Weekly review of prior week performance using CoE analytics
- Share business performance and discuss trends, interventions and actions to improve results with your Resource Deployment Manager to inform leadership
- Track productivity targets with teams to drive performance
- Champion Retain accuracy and delegation to offshore team
- Oversight of non-chargeable activity e.g. holiday approval
- Action non-chargeable and authorised projects insights and highlighting areas of concern to Leadership
Manage demand and supply
- Ensure optimal demand and supply management for resource deployment
- Dealing with clashes
- Manage shortages and complexities from demand requests
- Source wider resourcing solutions to address fungible shortages and capacity
- Manage day to day resourcing escalations and issues
- Challenge the commercial drivers of the resourcing decisions
- Understand the bench/capacity and align appropriate actions
- Influencing near and offshoring resource solutions to engagement teams
- Implement supply initiatives
- Regular review of resource allocation
- Ensuring client teams are backfilled when faced with a leaver or move
- Regular stakeholder engagement
- Understand skills landscape and escalate skill shortages/excess to Resource Deployment Manager
- Inform Resource Deployment Manager of hot spots impacting short-term over or under supply of resources and execute actions to address within your area
- Understanding pipeline and reflecting probability
- Work with Resource Deployment Manager/Lead on key accounts to understand future resourcing
- Understand client handler skills and career aspirations
- Maintain skills database
- Applying a D&I lens on all resourcing decisions
- Understanding Counsellor Connect feedback to drive the right experiences for client facing team
- Ensuring under-performers are given access to appropriate experiences
- Ensuring new joiners are allocated onto chargeable work
- Manage the rotation of resourcing e.g. SL rotation schemes
- Provide a Resource Management induction to all technical new joiners
Apply today for immediate screening.
|Job Category||Recruitment Consultancy|