An innovative and inclusive marketing & comms company is looking for an interim HR Project Manager to work within a friendly and collaborative HR team. This is a diverse and interesting role where you will get involved in a range of projects including gender pay gap reporting, job evaluation, restructuring and ad hoc support to the wider HR team. This is a busy and varied role with a fantastic opportunity to really add value to the business.
- Trusted advisor, building strong relationships with key stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of business objectives and assist with developing the people plan
- Working with key stakeholders providing insights and assisting them with managing and motivating their teams
- Responsible for managing a restructure programme.
- Responsibility for conducting salary and engagement surveys, employee and job evaluations
- Conducting analysis for BAME and Gender Pay Gap reporting and providing insights
Skills & experience
- You must have gained the above HR experience within the creative/digital marketing industry (non negotiable)
- Demonstrate the use of your analytical skills to solve problems and identify solutions
- Experience of OD and restructures
- Experience of Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Experience of conducting employee engagement and salary surveys
- Experience of advising managers and coaching on a range of HR issues.
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Team player and happy to provide a hands on service to the business
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|