A forward thinking, innovative SME professional services firm is looking for an HRBP for a 12 month FTC. Collaborating with the HRD and managing a team of 3 you will be responsible for delivering the people programme across the business across the UK, Europe and US. You will be acting as a trusted advisor and getting involved with HR project work such as D&I and wellbeing. This is an exciting time to join the company due to their growth plans.
- Supporting, coaching, advising and influencing business leaders to increase engagement and performance
- Contributing to the development of the strategic workforce plan
- Working with the key stakeholders to translate and implement the corporate people strategies in key areas of talent, reward, resourcing, engagement, organisation development and diversity
- Delivery of a proactive performance management process to empower employee development
- Partnering with your managers to ensure employee needs are met across employee development, succession planning, ER, comp and bens
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of HR business partnering within professional services
- Demonstrate great people management skills with the development mindset
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of HR trends and practices
- Demonstrate commerciality and a strong knowledge of current UK employment law
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs and having the mindset of continuous improvement.
|Job Category||Human Resources and Personnel|