Our client, a global staffing brand, are looking for a newly qualified or one year post qualified Accountant.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is a new role supporting the group finance team.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be assisting the Group Financial Controller in:
- Reviewing the of head office and holding company accounts
- Producing monthly reports for head office and holding companies
- Preparing statutory accounts for UK entities
- Dealing with auditors for the year-end audit
You will also be working across Treasury with duties including;
- Cash flow forecasts
- Invoice financing related compliance
- Bank administration including maintaining accurate record of mandates
- Proactively looking at overseas cash to ensure a timely remittance to the UK
In addition to this you assist in the co-ordination of the UK insurance policies renewal and provide assisting in group wide analysis, working closely with the Group Reporting Manager to develop your understanding of the Groups consolidation process and other ad hoc projects.
An understanding of IFRS reporting is very advantageous, along with experience gained either within a practice firm or relevant industry. Exposure working with clients who have multiple entities would be ideal.
You should hold strong technical skills, be versatile an able to work across multiple areas of finance and you must have the ability to operate across multiple brands, liaising with multiple stakeholders
Based in Mid-Sussex, this is a full time role, requiring somebody who is able to commute to this area.