Global Investment Firm
Fluent French or German speaking Executive Assistant
Salary – Competitive
West End, London
A global alternative investment firm are recruiting an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive business support to the investment team.
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Complex international travel booking across multiple time zones
- Organising travel itineraries
- Responsible for multiple inbox management
- Expense management
- Providing personal work to the investment team
- Providing cover for other Executive Assistants as and when required
- Ensuring the team has necessary IT equipment and setup.
- Reception cover on an ad-hoc basis
- Must have verbal and written fluency in French and/or German both languages
- Proven experience working at senior/director level as an Executive Assistant within a fast paced professional sector, ideally private equity, boutique finance or financial services environments
- At least 4-5+ years experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Keen interest in working within a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment
- Must have excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational and people skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be a strong multi-tasker and demonstrate composure in a high-pressure environment
Please send your CV for your immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|