A leading international bank requires an experienced Facilities Coordinator to assist and support the Premises Management team members in fulfilling the daily operations across their London sites. This includes M&E, Cleaning and providing vendor management support. This is a maternity cover until Oct 2021.
- Resolving staff requests / enquiries via phone, email & through help desk.
- Raising vendor purchase orders (PO’s) for various orders and projects
- On-boarding and periodic updates for vendors services.
- Processing vendor invoices and vendor queries and co-working closely with them on all aspects of BAU.
- Carrying out daily floor walks and periodic checks / tests, identifying any issues / faults, reporting them to requisite internal and external vendors and work through, bringing them to conclusion.
- Record Keeping
- Assisting in preparing monthly H&S reports, liaising with H&S Officer.
- Supporting and assisting with all re-location plans and tasks, including decommissioning and all logistics involved in the move.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the soft services facilities within a corporate environment is essential
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, proactive & self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to work from any of the London sites or at home
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately for temporary work, please submit your CV today.
|Job Category||Admin and Secretarial|