A leading energy company requires an experienced Consents & Environment Manager to lead on environmental optioneering, assessment and delivery of all necessary statutory consents (including s37, Planning Permission, designated sites and environmental consents) in accordance with company policies and procedures and external statutory regulations.
This is a 12 month maternity contract starting in May 2021. It is based in Perth, Aberdeen or Inverness.
- Ensuring all environmental, legal, and regulatory requirements and obligations are fully incorporated and implemented into each stages of the project lifecycle, from optioneering, through to operations.
- Liaison with statutory stakeholders and regulators.
- Managing consultants, budgets and working closely with Contractors.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in consenting and environmental management on large infrastructure projects in the UK.
- Experience of development and/or construction phases of large projects.
- EIA project management, planning or specialist environmental disciplines.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today.
|Job Category||Oil and Gas|