A leading footwear brand have an urgent requirement for an experienced Dutch speaking Customer Account Coordinator to support their European wholesale team. This is a temporary role which will, for the right candidate, potentially become permanent.
- Ensuring that all new orders from customers are processed onto SAP accurately and within 24 hours of receipt.
- Updating orders as necessary and maintaining an accurate order book at all times.
- Advising customers of any revisions to requested delivery dates/quantities as soon as the information is available.
- Accepting new orders from customers by telephone or email and actively selling additional quantities where possible.
- Monitoring status of order progress to the point of dispatch from the warehouse to help avoid any delay to the delivery process and customer dissatisfaction.
- Resolving customer enquiries quickly and ensuring that they are answered in full and accurately.
- Answering incoming customer calls as required – ensuring that these calls are dealt with to an exceptionally high standard.
- Ensuring that credits and returns are dealt with efficiently in line within agreed SLA’s
- Liaising with third party Warehouse and Logistics concerning any shortages, processing, bookings or returns
- Keeping warehouse fully up to date with processing requirements of specified accounts.
- Providing regular delivery schedules to key customers keeping them informed of the latest delivery dates of their orders
- Providing relevant reporting to both internal and external customers
Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a branded/wholesale customer services environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong team player with the ability to contribute new ideas
- Adaptable to change
- Able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
- Able to adopt a proactive approach and be a “forward thinker”
- Well organised, ability to manage priorities and produce accurate work in a pressured environment
- SAP experience is desirable
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today.
|Job Category||Call Centre and Customer Service|