An innovative and forward thinking international bank is seeking an experienced CX and marketing strategy leader, to join the team and take ownership of:
- orchestrating a compelling customer experience across channels and touchpoints. Providing an outstanding Client Experience (CX) is a top priority and this highly visible role will ensure that the company delivers on this promise by setting the tone and structure for how they deliver a strong client experience.
- helping the business structure (and deliver on) well-rounded, integrated marketing strategies to deliver on their commercial objectives. Partnering closely with senior leaders across the organization, this role will ensure that the client lens and the consistent delivery of an excellent Marketing and Client Experience are a key factor in the way we prioritize, plan and execute initiatives.
This a a year temporary contract
This role will report to the Head of Marketing within EMEA. Responsibilities will include:
- Help craft, deliver and monitor clear marketing strategies for segments of the EMEA business, working closely with the Heads of these Teams to align to their corporate aims
- Bring a strategic, client lens to what we do across the business – using data as a foundation
- Ideate and collaborate with senior leaders to define new initiatives that will enhance CX
- Help to operationalize CX through project managing initiatives to drive better NPS, coordinating and working cross functionally with teams across the Branch (particularly Relationship Banking, Product and Sales Operations)
- Create stakeholder engagement plans and communicate the Marketing & CX story at all levels of the organization
- Oversee our Voice of Client programme – the execution and analysis of results – to deliver insights to the business
- Utilize and analyze client feedback from other sources to track and monitor client satisfaction as the basis for developing recommendations for key initiatives.
- Being part of the Leadership team within EMEA Marketing * Identify and lead ad-hoc strategic projects – anything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-functional initiatives
Ideal Experience and Attributes:
- 10+ years of experience in CX Strategy, CX Consulting or related field
- Requires a BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to drive results across a complex matrixed organization.
- Authentic relationship builder with proven ability to influence at all levels of an organization, including executives.
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources.
- Ability to work on both “big picture” and do more focused, tactical problem-solving
- Skilled story teller
- A natural ideator
- A creative mindset with an ability to powerfully visually and verbally articulate themes and patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to map out complex problems and provide clear solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong initiative and intellectual curiosity, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Financial services and/or B2B experience a strong plus.
- Team management experience a strong plus.
- Desire to be part of a market leading franchise in the technology and venture capital industries.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately for a 1 year contract, please submit your CV today