- Ensure that all new emails are dealt with within 2 days from receipt.
- Take incoming calls and/or live chat enquiries from customers, assisting in the most efficient and helpful manner.
- Resolve customer enquiries and ensure that they are answered courteously and in a timely manner with a positive outcome.
- Update orders as necessary when customers contact regarding address or order changes.
- Advise customers of any revisions to requested delivery dates/quantities as soon as the information is available. Issuing discount codes for delays or stock issues for web use and maintaining information.
- Accept new orders from customers by telephone, processing orders and processing payment.
- Dealing with faulty returns and assessing manufacturing faults. Processing replacements for customers or issuing discount codes in line with company practice.
- Raising returns on the SAP system and issuing refunds on ecommerce orders.
- Customer orders
- Monitor orders and advise manager/senior advisor of any known problems or delays on orders.
- Actively participate in the lifecycle of customer orders from order receipt to the dispatch of goods via the OPS system.
- Liaise with Warehouse and Logistics concerning any shortages, processing or returns
- Maintain and develop good working relationships within the team and within the brands including sales, demand planning, wholesale and marketing.
- Manage orderwave systems, promoting a proactive approach to help maximize sales and stats.
- Provide product information to customers
- Keeping customers informed of the latest delivery dates of their orders
- Collating feedback on brand performance and the service being provided to them.
- General duties
- Assist the manager/senior advisor as directed.
- Help transform the Customer Service dept into a proactive versus reactive organization in a way that creates a superior customer service model.
- Perform duties consistent with the company’s goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
|Job Category||Call Centre and Customer Service|