A new vacancy is available in a respected international bank with an international scope for a Credit Analyst to join their London- based team in charge of the management and monitoring of a portfolio of Energy and Natural Resource assets reporting to senior line management. Previous familiarity with project/ structured finance particularly within the Energy sector and strong credit analysis skills crucial.
This is a mid-senior level position and immediately seeking applicants so interested parties apply ASAP
The Portfolio Manager / Credit Analyst will perform the following duties, not limited to;
- The preparation and submission of credit monitoring reviews, waiver requests, analysis of project and credit risks, underlying financial models and any influencing events that might affect the project and the banks Lending risk.
- Exercise strong risk assessment methodology toward new transactions and management of a portfolio of structured finance asset areas.
- Provide the effective credit management of client relationship and exposures within the Energy portfolio globally.
- Assist senior management in all BAU or project tasks as directed for the advancement of the team and department.
Knowledge and requirements
- Strong credit analysis within a large international bank to include approx 5 years’ experience in most cases;
- High competency with Excel;
- Understanding of and previous exposure to structured finance ideally for the Energy sector (particularly renewables but also oil and gas, RBL, large scale mining etc)
- Understanding of regulatory risks, i.e. Compliance, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering provision
- Candidate should possess a relevant University Degree
- The ability to work well within a team
- Self-starter, able to work well on own initiative
This is an immediately sought position and will be temporary to begin with however is likely to be long-running, so interested parties please apply ASAP.