I am working with a leading international bank in the recruitment of somebody to support the work of the wholesale banking and product sales team in servicing the clients.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Directly deal with inquiries and transactions from clients
- Enhance relationships with existing clients
- Support the CDD team in order to ensure prompt on-boarding of clients
- Prepare relevant credit and admin applications for the RM’s
- Create and maintain other client / transaction-related records
- Work closely with Coverage RMs and/or Product specialists in order to drive and coordinate the structuring and execution of transactions in line with credit, compliance and other internal requirements.
- Act as the focal point for internal queries from and to Trade Finance Support, Business Due Diligence, Credit Administration, Legal Services, Compliance, Operational Support
To be successful in the role you must have an understanding of wholesale banking products, particularly trade finance products. You must also be very customer service orientated. In return they are offering a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.