I am working with a leading SME bank who are looking for a Client Services professional to join their small team.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Prepare for review and submission the complaint handling information required for regulatory reporting to FCA
- Monitor performance and SLA’s of vendors
- Managing queries and problems emanating from other support and business units including Treasury, FI, Corporate and Private Banking
- Identify, deal and control Nostro reconciliation breaks to limit possible loss exposure for the Bank due to erroneous payments and failed receipts.
- Provide statistical data analysis on Investigations
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer-related complaints
- Provide high-quality onboarding support and service to the Bank’s online service users
- Maintain SWIFT RMAs.
- Perform static data maintenance of client data on core banking system
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to navigate difficult situations when dealing with customers. You must also be able to analyse data and make conclusions and recommendations. In return they are offering a market rate salary (dependant on experience) plus benefits and bonus.