– To be responsible for the Buying admin processes and support the team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
– Help prepare weekly/monthly trade packs.
– Sharing range detail with partners to ensure smooth product set-up (including, product information, planned delivery dates, copy, garment specifications, and product attributes).
– To assist in proofing catalogue and partners’ website and chasing launch where required.
– Assist with any Visual Merchandising documents when required.
– To update and maintain Production lists with imagery team.
Critical Path Management
– To manage the Critical Path along with the Selector and chair weekly meetings.
– Updates information on critical path and record changes made.
– Updating retail buying on range changes and updating records where necessary
– Uses all computer systems effectively.
– To liaise with BAA on buying teams to ensure samples are available when required for Retail.
– Track the movement of samples internally and externally, keeping teams updated.
– To ensure samples are prepared for key meetings & shoots to an excellent standard where necessary.
Product Knowledge & Support
– To be familiar with the range & performance; highlight trends and identify opportunities
– To conduct frequent comp shops, present findings to the team.
– Work with allocator and merchandising team to ensure optimum stock availability
– Selection preparation; delivering content to support selections. E.g. colour swatches, design concept, CADs, prints and moodboards.
– Ensures selections are logged onto the system accurately across all channels.
– Create and manage product books, stores’ product manuals and other collateral used for internal/staff product training.