The Outsourcing Team of a Top 50 Accountancy Practice are experiencing a period of growth and have an opening for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. The firm has won a number of new clients and their portfolio ranges from OMBs through to AIM listed companies. This position is ideal for an individual who is seeking a varied role as your duties will include preparing management accounts, statutory accounts and VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation year end accounts as well as complex VAT returns
- Supervise junior members of staff, providing guidance where necessary and ensure they are completing work to a high standard
- Attend client meetings and assist with the on-boarding of new clients
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy firm in a similar role
- Excellent time-management skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills that will be used to develop and strengthen client relationships.